“When you open your eyes in the morning, thank God that He has kept you through the night. Thank Him for His peace in your heart. Morning, noon, and night let gratitude as a sweet perfume ascend to heaven…. The angels of God, thousands upon thousands, … guard us against evil and press back the powers of darkness that are seeking our destruction. Have we not reason to be thankful every moment, thankful even when there are apparent difficulties in our pathway?” – E.G.W
There are so many things that I’m thankful for… so many little AND big things that God has blessed me with! Often I feel overwhelmed with just how good God is to me! Here is a list of the things that I am thankful for, in no particular order:
- Moonlit and cloudless starry nights.
- My job at New Discoveries Montessori Academy – I love working there, the staff are so friendly and supportive, and I’ve learned so much in the last year!
- That all Nikki’s puppies have gone to SUCH good homes!
- That I have the privilege of attending one of the best Christian Universities from the comfort of my home.
- Wind. I love the wind. Not so much when it’s below 0, but when it’s warm out.
- The delightful, mild Autumn we’ve had so far.
- My family! They’ve helped me to stretch and grow, and loved me for who I am.
- That Mom and Dad have always been so committed to each other, such a united team, and that they have never even discussed divorce. That has given me more security growing up then they will ever know!!!
- That we get to go to GYC this year!
- The privilege of having been homeschooled.
- An abundance of food, and an excellent cook in the family (Mom)!
- Friends. So many wonderful friends.
- The grace, mercy, and love of my Heavenly Father in sending Jesus to earth to live among men, die for their sins, and provide for our salvation.