As many of you may already know, I have the privilege of doing another 6 month mission trip in January-June of 2018, this time to Honduras. There I will be an Elementary teacher at the Campos Blancos School. This is a Adventist bilingual Elementary school located on the VIDA Internacional mission compound about 90 minutes from Tegucigulpa, the capital city of Honduras.
You can help support this venture in the following ways:
- Give a monetary donation: I need to raise a total of $2,525 to cover travel, room, board, and other expenses. You can give a donation in the following ways:
- For a tax deductible donation: Make your check payable to Countryside Christian Center, 1970 15th St NE, Sauk Rapids, MN 56379-9576 and put Local Mission Teams in the memo line. This must be done by December 20th, 2017 in order for me to get the funds.
- Write a check to me personally: This allows me to access the funds a little more quickly. Make your check out to Sarah Brown, c/o Discover Bible School, PO Box 966, Cokato, MN 55321-4001. This must be done before the end of December, 2017 in order for me to get the funds.
- Donate online: Go to https://www.gofundme.com/teacherinhonduras
- Spread the word: Share this flyer at your church or with a friend, or share the link to my GoFundMe campaign on your social media page (Facebook, twitter, blog, etc.).
- Pray: Please keep me and the other missionaries in Honduras in your prayers. Honduras is not the safest place in the world, but I believe that the safest place to be is where God has led you.
I am so excited to have the opportunity to teach at Campos Blancos School, where I am looking forward to helping the children learn English, learn more about this wonderful world God has created, and, most of all, learn about their best Friend, Jesus. Thank you for your support of this venture!